- MIX ovens are mainly wood ovens, with an auxiliary bedplate gas heating (electric for MIXE), and can use only wood or wood and gas for their operation.
- MIXs are part of the static ovens’ family; thanks to their enhanced thermal stability are perfect for bread or gastronomic products slow baking with no flame.
- An external metal drawer collects ashes and debris falling from cooking chamber grooves, to help in keeping the baking area clean, improve wood combustion and overall hygiene.
- The huge refractory mass and extra careful thermal insulation increase oven’s efficiency, lower operating costs and heat loss.
- Independent bedplate heating, with temperature-based control system.
- Bedplate heat is redirected into cooking chamber to increase efficiency and lower consumption.